Startup San Diego Welcomes 6 New Board Members!
At Startup San Diego we’re mainly led by a volunteer group of entrepreneurs, founders, and community leaders that want to see the organization grow and create a more inclusive and innovative startup ecosystem. Over the years we have welcomed a diverse group of board members to join our team to help guide our programs, events, and organizational strategy. Our board members play a crucial role in the way Startup San Diego operates.
Starting this August, we are proud to announce six new board members joining our team! These board members have years of experience in their field, from marketing to impact, partnerships and economic development, and most of all startup experience. They will bring their diverse and professional backgrounds to further Startup San Diego’s mission to connect, educate, and inspire founders and local talent to grow an equitable San Diego startup ecosystem and entrepreneurial community.
Please give a warm welcome to our new SSD board members!
- Cheryl K Goodman, Former Head of Corp Comm at Sony
- Maisha Cobb, TCA Board and Founder at Mpact International
- Marc Barron, VP of Business Development and Partnership at CourseKey
- Matthew Sanford, Economic Development Manager at the City of Carlsbad
- Rachel Lozano Castro, Director at University of San Diego
- Tara Falcone, Founder and CEO at Reason
Learn more about our Startup San Diego team here.