Startup San Diego wants you to get involved in growing our tech startup community as a Mentor or Domain Expert.
You should be a Startup San Diego Mentor if:
- you’ve gone through the grind of bringing an idea to fruition, maybe even a couple of times
- you pivoted after finding no product market fit
- you pitched to Angels and VC’s
- you had a successful exit
- or pulled the plug after after exceeding your runway
Then, you’re a Mentor and well qualified to help other, active founders, and guide them through the thicket of potential problems to building a successful San Diego startup.
You should be a Startup San Diego Domain Expert if you are:
- an attorney who advises early stage companies in various categories of law related to company formation, conservation and protection of IP, co-founder agreements, term sheets, employment law, etc.
- CPA who advises startups on setting up financial spreadsheets
- Engineer with domain expertise in various technical disciplines
- Developer who can advise on applying various software technologies to MVP development
- Advertising and/or Marketing agency who can advise on most effective techniques to build company awareness
and you enjoy helping startups with understanding how to apply your expertise to the issues they face in building their companies in a competitive environment.
A few hours a month, or quarter, can make a great impact on both individual companies and our entire startup ecosystem.