Too many products are solutions looking for problems. From ideation to maturity, brilliant products are built on solving clearly understood problems with well-defined value to customers you can reach. This series of six interactive sessions will provide you with best practices to ask smarter questions, solve important problems, build better products, and make great things happen.
Learn from leading practitioners and put the best practices to work immediately. Each workshop is designed to illuminate and give you the tools to answer a key question that will help drive the success of your products:
- Where do you begin in turning your idea into a business?
- What data should you pay attention to?
- What does a Product Manager do?
- How do you explain a complex idea simply?
- How can you observe your customers?
- How do you validate that you are selling the right way to the right people?
Sessions are all workshops, with interactive and hands-on exercises. Some of the workshops will ask you to pair up, some will have small group work, and some will give you a worksheet to complete for your real-world startup project. Come prepared to move, work, think, learn, and apply.