Last 1st Mondays of 2022 – Full Recap
Posted: December 7, 2022 written by the Startup San Diego team
This past week we wrapped up 2022 with our final 1st Mondays of the year! That night we focused on getting attendees connected with local startup resources so they could get geared up for 2023. A huge thank you to the Zefyr app for helping facilitate connections with startup resources. Also, we appreciate all the attendees that came in their ugly XMAS sweaters and showed their holiday spirit.
Here is a brief startup resource list that attended 1st Mondays, what they do, and how you can stay in touch:
1) Aleph One
- Description: We are a global Digital Product Development & Consultancy Partner that builds profitable platforms for startups, SME’s and global banks.
- Website: https://aleph1.io/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/alephone/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aleph_one_/?hl=en
- Description: ArkusNexus provides high-level solutions to increase your company revenue. Working with the best-selected developers from all across Mexico and Latam.
- Website: https://www.arkusnexus.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arkus-services/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arkus_nexus/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arkusnexus
3) Fresh Brewed Tech
- Description: Fresh Brewed Tech aims to bring cohesion and awareness to the San Diego tech ecosystem. While the team highlights local leaders, the aim is to amplify the great community and technology through multiple media channels.
- Website: https://freshbrewedtech.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshbrewedtech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freshbrewedtech/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/freshbrewedtech
- Podcast: https://freshbrewedtech.com/category/podcast/
- Description: Insperity provides human resources and administrative services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Website: https://www.insperity.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insperity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/insperity
5) LogicBoost Labs
- Description: LogicBoost Labs was created by Jonathan Cogley to accelerate growth for pre-revenue and early-stage startups.
- Website: https://www.logicboostlabs.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/logicboost-labs/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/logicboostlabs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/labsboost
6) The Brink SBDC
- Description: We provide free and confidential world-class one-on-one business consulting and training events to clients running or starting growth-oriented, innovation-based companies with fewer than 500 employees.
- Website: https://www.sandiego.edu/sbdc/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-brink-sbdc
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/brinksbdc
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheBrinkSbdc
- Advising & Workshops: https://www.sandiego.edu/sbdc/services/
7) Village Up
- Description: Village Up’s mission is to establish a pathway to the underserved innovation community through entrepreneurship and talent development.
- Website: http://www.thevillageup.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/village-up-san-diego/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/villageupsd
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/villageupsd
- Startup Ecosystem Mapping Project: http://www.thevillageup.org/startup-ecosystem-mapping-project
Get Ready for 1st Mondays 2023!
Mark your calendars for March 6th, 2023 for next year’s 1st Mondays! In partnership with ArkusNexus, we will be hosting our event across the border in Tijuana, Mexico at the ArkusNexus (MIND Hub)! ArkusNexus and local Tijuana entrepreneurs will share how Tijuana and San Diego startups can work together. From nearshoring talent to tech collaborations, learn how both sides can connect and create bridges.
How will San Diegans get to Tijuana? We will organize a meet-up point on the U.S. side and walk together as a group to Tijuana. Once through the border security, we will have a private shuttle that will take attendees directly to the venue. Tacos and drinks will be provided for ticketholders. Bring your passports and get ready to learn about the Tijuana/San Diego startup community!